Last updated on July 3rd, 2023 at 09:47 am
For your travel experience, Frontier Airlines is a good choice, but sometimes you will need to change your flight due to an unavoidable situation. For this, you should be aware of Frontier Airlines’ flight change policy. For passengers to be eligible for the change services, they must be aware of all of the terms and conditions of the flight change policy.
Below you will find a detailed description of Frontier Airlines’ flight change policy and terms and conditions:
Frontier Airlines: How do I change my flight?
If you want to know how to change your frontier airlines flight, then you can choose between two options. They offer online as well as offline methods for changing and managing bookings. Passengers can select any method that is convenient for them.
What is the process for Changing Frontier Airlines Flight Bookings?
Change Through Online-
- Log in to frontier airlines’ official website or Through mobile app.
- Enter the confirmation code and the last name on the original ticket in the “my trip/check-in” tab.
- Find the “change flight” option on the trip confirmation page and click it.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see a pop-up that reads “itinerary changes”. From your itinerary, you can select the flights you wish to change individually or in multiples. After you have filled out all the new information, click the “change” button to proceed with the change. Once you have selected all the flights you wish to change, you may choose to change the origin and destination airports as well as the departure date.
- After clicking on the “change” button, you will get a view of flights available Passengers will be shown the new ticket price and the price difference on the next page Following all the steps, the total fees based on your changes will appear. Now confirm all your changes and your new trip information will appear.
Offline Flight Change -: Frontier Airlines offers this offline option of making changes and amendments to your reservations to those who prefer it. You can make changes through Frontier Airlines’ counter/kiosk or by calling Frontier Airlines’ change flight phone number. If you prefer a certain method, you can use it.
Frontier Airlines Allows Same-Day Flight Changes
Frontier Airlines provides same-day flight changes if there are vacant seats as part of their same-day flight change policy. Customers love this convenience.
- For same-day flight changes, economy ticket holders will be charged $50.
- Same-day flight changes are free for holders of classic plus (refundable) tickets.
- Same-day changes are also available to Summit Level members of Early Returns.
The frontier airline offers same-day flight changes by calling its reservation department or visiting its airport counter/kiosk.
There may be some restrictions on same-day flight changes. For more information, visit the airlines’ official websites.
Early Bird Buyers Do Not Pay A Change Fee
You might change your plans after you book. That’s why we offer a variety of options on how to change or cancel your reservation. With Frontier’s affordable fares, making a change is affordable. Below you will find current cancellation and change charges.
By purchasing Flight Flexibility and the WORKS at your initial booking, you can also avoid change fees. In addition to avoiding change fees, with the Works you get the best seat, one free checked bag, and one free carry-on bag, and your entire purchase is refundable. You can purchase Flight Flexibility separately or as part of The Works.
Note-: FLIGHT FEE CHANGE – BOOKINGS MADE 6/2/22 – BEYOND (PER PASSENGER, PER DIRECTION)
- 60 days or more prior to departure- $0
- 59 to 7 days prior to departure- $49
- 6 days or less prior to departure (including the day of departure)- $99
The following are a few things you should know-:
- Your itinerary may change if your fare and options prices change.
- When you change your itinerary, there will be no residual value remaining once you’ve made the change.
- You will receive a travel credit if you cancel your itinerary less the applicable cancel fee and certain carrier charges.
- Click here for more information and terms & conditions about using a credit.
- A change or cancellation must comply with the terms and conditions of the ticket and contract of carriage.
If Frontier Changes A Flight Within 24 Hours, It Will Be Charged
The passenger may change the ticket free of charge within 24 hours of purchase if they have purchased the ticket at least seven days(168 hours) before the scheduled departure flight date.
After 24 hours, Frontier Airlines charges any fees associated with the passenger’s ticket. Payments are shown in your credit card statement post-24 hours after booking the ticket.
Frontier Airlines does not offer free change services for tickets purchased within seven days (168 hours) of the scheduled flight date.
Travel agents may only change tickets booked through them within a 24-hour period.
Change Fee For Frontier Flights
In addition to the Frontier Flight Change Fee, Frontier Airlines may charge different fees for different services it offers. The change fee varies by ticket/fare type purchased by the passenger and the number of days until the scheduled departure date, and each ticket has its own change fee policy for different services. Frontier recently updated their change fee policy. Here are the details:
- After 90 days, there is no fee for changes made.
- There is a $49 fee for changes made between 14 and 89 days.
- A fee of $99 is charged for any changes made in less than 13 days.
- Passengers will also have to pay the difference in fares for the selected flights in addition to any flight change fee.
In order to avoid all change fees, you need to purchase a service called” The Works” at the time of reservation. This service costs $57 to $83 per single way trip (on a roundtrip basis). The ticket will also be fully refundable (if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure) and you will be able to avoid all change fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can reschedule or cancel a flight, but you may have to pay a change or cancellation fee depending on the airline you booked with.
If available, you can change your flight time on the day of travel for a non-refundable fee per person.
Flight changes for the same day are available within 24 hours of your original scheduled flight. The flight you request must depart within 24 hours from the time your request is made, and any fare class may be included.