Last updated on December 3rd, 2023 at 04:39 pm
The Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy provides that passengers may receive a complete refund in the following instances.
- You should book your tickets 7 days before your departure date.
- When you book a Frontier flight, you must cancel it within 24 hours.
- You don’t catch the alternative flight after the flight is canceled.
- Make sure you book a refundable ticket that can be canceled.
- Cancel your award ticket for a Frontier flight 8 days before your departure date.
- Frontier flights can be canceled at least 60 days in advance.
- Additionally, if there is a death or serious illness in your immediate family, your flight can be canceled.
Frontier Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
Frontier Airlines offers a 24-hour cancellation policy to passengers, so anyone can cancel any type of ticket booked with Frontier Airlines for free. If you cancel your tickets within 7 days before departure or after the expiration of the 24-hour period, you will be charged a cancellation fee by Frontier Airlines. You will receive a full refund.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy for Delays
Your flight will be rerouted without additional charge if it is delayed, canceled, or diverted for any reason within Frontier Airlines control-mechanical problems, aircraft damage, misplaced/delayed baggage, etc. If your flight is canceled, you can also ask for a full refund of the unused portion of your ticket.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation/Delays Due to Weather Conditions
As a result of extreme weather, bird strikes, or Air Traffic Control, Frontier Airlines may cancel, delay, or divert your flight. Upon cancellation, Frontier Airlines will re-accommodate you on the next available flight, or an alternative flight of your convenience (when the weather improves), without additional charge. Additionally, if your flight is canceled, you may request a full refund of your ticket. However, you will not be entitled to any compensation.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy for The WORKS Bundle
If a passenger cancels a Works ticket, Frontier doesn’t charge a cancellation fee. The full value of the ticket is retained for one year. If you cancel a domestic flight 45 minutes before departure, you will need to pay the fare difference for a new ticket. If you cancel an international flight 60 minutes before departure, you will have to pay a fare difference for the new ticket. If you do not board the flight, you will be deemed a no-show and lose the full amount.
Frontier Cancellation Policy for Death, Illness, and Disasters
You can get a complete refund if you cancel your flight due to death or illness with Frontier Airlines’ Cancellation policy. The documentation must also be present to support your flight cancellation for these reasons, such as medical certificates or death certificates.
Frontier Airlines Cancellation Rate/Fees
- Frontier does not charge a cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours.
- If you cancel your flight 60 days before departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 59 and 7 days before your departure, you will be charged $39 per passenger.
- Cancellations made before 6 days of departure or the same day of departure will be charged $59 each.
- If you cancel your ticket within 90 days of the purchase date, you will be eligible to receive a travel credit. Your travel credit is calculated by subtracting the original ticket price from the amount of the cancellation fee.
- These credit points cannot be redeemed for cash.
Frontier Airline Refund Policy
- According to Frontier Airlines, the ticket price will not be refunded to the passenger once the flight has departed.
- When passengers cancel their work tickets even a day in advance, they will receive a full refund.
- A full refund is given to passengers who book with a credit card.
- After a refund is processed, it appears in the passenger’s account within a week.
- It is possible to cancel tickets up to 60 days before travel, and a full refund will be issued. This is also applicable to nonrefundable tickets.
- To claim a refund from Frontier Airlines, passengers must pay 119 USD.
- For passengers to get a full refund, it takes between 20 and 30 days.
- You will be charged a no-show fee of 90% if you fail to board the flight.
How to Cancel a Frontier Airlines Flight?
You can cancel your Frontier Airlines Flight by the different ways given below:
Online Flight Cancellation
- Visit the official Frontier Airlines website.
- From the drop-down menu, select My Trips.
- Click on the review or change option now.
- Please enter your first name, confirmation number, and last name
- Find and select the flight to be canceled using Frontier’s cancellation policy.
- After selecting a flight, click on the cancel button and confirm the cancellation
Flight Cancellation at the Airport
- Find the nearest airport.
- Visit the counter at the airport and speak with the representative.
- Please provide your confirmation code and last name.
- Your ticket will be canceled on your behalf by an airport representative.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
Flight Cancellation Through Phone Number
- Get in touch with Frontier Airlines by calling the toll-free number.
- Contact the customer service department.
- If you wish, they can cancel your Frontier flight on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the change fees depend on how many days remain before departure.
All tickets may be canceled for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. There is no cancellation fee.
There are no refunds on tickets for flights less than 7 days from departure, unless the WORKS was purchased at the time of booking. No refunds on flights over 7 days from departure after booking.
If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive a full refund. No cancellation fee applies.
More on Frontier Airlines on Mytrippolicy –