Last updated on October 10th, 2022 at 05:34 am
Have you booked your current flight with Wizz Air? And now you are facing some issues modifying or managing your Wizz Air flight bookings. Do not Fret! You are at the right place. You can use Wizz Air Manage My Booking to access & amend your reservations.
How To Access Wizz Air Manage My Booking Portal?
- Firstly, search for the Wizz Air official website on any web browser.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the Check-in and Bookings tab under manage my booking to retrieve your booking.
- Enter the confirmation code and your last name.
- Click on the Search tab.
- Now, the flight itinerary will appear on the screen.
- Click on your existing flight.
- Make the changes to your flight as per your preference.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
What are the Services Offered by Wizz Air Manage My Booking?
Everyone wants to travel hassle-free. And to avoid all the chaos, Wizz Air has multiple benefits that it offers to its passenger at a minimal cost. At the same time, anyone traveling with Wizz Air can add these services to their bookings using the manage my booking option.
Therefore, before moving forward, below are a few benefits that you add or can use to modify your flight.
- Seat Selection: Customers can select their seats in advance using the Wizz Air Manage My Booking feature.
- Check-in: Wizz Air has created an online check-in facility to make check-in hassle-free. Passengers can check in directly at the airport by taking the boarding pass printout.
- Add-on Baggage: No need to worry about it if you are traveling with extra luggage. You can add extra baggage to your reservation by paying a minimal amount.
- Add/Remove Passengers: Add or remove passengers to your booking easily using the manage my booking feature.
- Add Extra Meals: Add your choice of meal to your reservation and enjoy it on board without any hassles.
- Add Special Assistance: Are you traveling with an old-age passenger or a passenger with special needs? If yes, add special assistance to your booking, like a wheelchair to fly comfortably.
- Cancel/Change Flight: Want to cancel or change your flight? Make modifications by logging in to your Wizz Air account or clicking on the check-in and booking tab.
How To Use Wizz Air Manage My Booking?
Wizz Air offers multiple benefits online to its passenger to have smooth modifications in changing or canceling the flight, seat selection, refunds, and many more.
However, before making any amendments to your booking, it’d be wise if you knew about the guidelines for its use beforehand:
Flight Change Policy
- Passengers can change their flight 3 hours before the scheduled flight takes off.
- The process of flight change only gets completed once you make the payment using a credit or debit card.
- Passengers on a one-way flight can make necessary changes such as changing the date, destination, and time 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- If a passenger has a two ways flight ticket, then flyers can change the destination for both sections.
- If a passenger has a two ways flight, the airport of the original flight cannot differ from the destination airport.
- In a two-way flight, if a passenger has used the first segment of the ticket, then he is only eligible to make changes to his return flight.
- A passenger who changes a flight and finds the new ticket costlier than the original ticket then the passenger has to pay the difference in fares.
- If the new flight price is lower than the original ticket price, the passenger will not get any refund for the remaining amount.
- Passengers with a Wizz Flex membership don’t have to pay any fee for the flight change.
- Before making any changes, given below is a fee structure for flight change, and the fee entirely depends on the days left from the scheduled departure.
|30 days and more||€32|
|7 to 30 days||€37|
|7 days before the scheduled flight departure||€42|
What Is the Procedure for Flight Change Using the Wizz Air Manage My Booking Portal?
- First of all, log in to your Wizz Air account.
- Retrieve your booking by entering the details on Check-in and Bookings tab under manage my booking portal.
- Passengers who want to make changes online as a guest are not eligible to make any changes to their booking.
- Afterward, select the existing booking you want to make changes to.
- Select a new flight according to your preference.
- Then, click on the continue tab to complete the process.
- Now, pay the flight change fee and fare difference if applicable.
- In the end, you will receive a new e-ticket on your registered email address.
How Can You Change Flight Via Customer Support?
As per Wizz Air, if a customer faces any kind of difficulty in making the changes to the flight, then he can contact customer support to make desired changes in his flight. The airline provides 24*7 customer support to its customers to resolve their queries as soon as possible.
Therefore, to contact customer support, passengers can take the helpline number from the airline’s official site and can take help from the live representative to make changes to their flight.
At last, to complete the make the payment if applicable.
How Can You Change Your Name on Wizz Air Ticket?
Made a mistake while booking your ticket? Do not Fret! Wizz Air allows its customers to correct or change their name after the reservation using the manage booking portal. Therefore, before making any changes, you should know the name correction/change policy, fees, and process.
Name Change Policy
- As per the airline, passengers can correct their names up to 3 letters at no cost.
- The airline allows up to one-time correction at no cost, whether a correction into an abbreviate name or in the title of the name.
- Passengers can make changes to their names 3 hours before the flight scheduled departure.
- In case a passenger changes his name via customer support, then the passenger will be levied the customer assistance charges.
- The airline charges a fee of €47 for a name change per flight.
Procedure For Changing Name on Wizz Air Manage My Booking
- Firstly, search for Wizz Air on any web browser.
- Then, click on the Check-in and bookings tab on the homepage.
- Log in to your Wizz Air account.
- Enter your details to retrieve your current reservation.
- Click on your reservation and choose the name change/correction option.
- Make the desired changes.
- Attach the legal document if required.
- Then, click on the confirmation tab to complete the process.
- At last, the passenger will get the confirmation on his registered mail id.
- You can also contact Wizz Air customer support to correct/change the name of your ticket.
What Is the Cancelation Policy for Wizz Air Flight?
- Passengers can cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking to avoid the cancelation fee.
- As per the airline, passengers can cancel their single-way flight 3 hours before the flight scheduled departure.
- If a passenger has a two-way flight, then he/she can cancel the reservation before the first flight’s departure. And in this case, both the flights the passenger stands to cancel.
- Passengers cannot make cancelations in case the flight has already taken off.
- In the case of third-party bookings, passengers can directly contact the airline to cancel the tickets.
Cancelation Fee for Wizz Air Flight
- As per the airline, Wizz Air will charge a fee of €65 per passenger and flight if cancelation is made 14 or more days before the scheduled departure.
- If the passenger cancels the ticket within 14 days of the flight scheduled to take off, then the airline will charge the passenger with the seat protection charges, which is €83 per passenger.
- If a traveler cancels his national flight, he has to pay a fee between €50 – €300.
- If a traveler cancels his international flight, he has to pay a fee between €100 – €600.
How Can You Get a Refund from Wizz Air?
Customers traveling with Wizz Air can claim a refund as the airline provides refunds to its customer in several situations. However, to request a refund customer must be aware of the cancelation mentioned above.
Meanwhile, below are the guidelines for a Wizz Air refund:
- Customers of Wizz Air can claim a full refund if they cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- If a traveler cancels after the risk-free period, the airline will charge you the cancelation fee that will deduct directly from your ticket.
- If a passenger faces delays or cancelation from the airline’s end. In that case, also passengers can claim a full refund from the airline.
- The airline offers refunds only on refundable tickets.
- For nonrefundable tickets, passengers should have a well-grounded reason to claim a refund.
Method To Claim Refund for Wizz Air Cancelation
Travelers of Wizz Air can claim a refund using the airline’s official site. Therefore, the passenger can fill out the refund form after cancelation by entering all the personal details like the ticket number and your last name and submit the request to the airlines.
After completing the process, you have to wait for the response from the airline’s end, as the airline takes 7-10 business days to give back the refund.
As noted above, you can recover your booking by logging in on the Wizz Air account or by entering your personal details on Check-in and bookings tab under the Wizz Air manage my booking portal.
You can find your Wizz Air confirmation code after completing the process of booking. Once the ticket gets confirmed after the completion of the payment.
According to the airline, the online check-in opens 40 hours before the scheduled departure. And passenger who has checked in online using the manage booking feature has to take out the print of a boarding pass to avoid all the chaos.