Are you looking for cheap deals on your Southwest airfare and confused about where to book? No worries, as you are on the written page. I am here to inform you of some of the best deals on your flights, hotels, and rental cars. So, if you are looking for the cheapest deals on your Southwest flights, you should use Southwest Airlines low fare calendar. In this blog, you will be coming across what a low fare calendar is, how to use it for the cheapest flights, and its benefits.
What is the Southwest Low Fare Calendar?
Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar works the same way other schedule search apparatuses on other OTAs do. In addition, it shows a month-to-month schedule with the starting fare of the airline tickets every day. It makes it easy to see which dates have the least expensive takeoff and bring charges back.
Ways to Book Cheap Flights With Southwest Airlines Using Low Fare Calendar
1. Through the Official Website
- Firstly, open the official Southwest Airline’s website.
- Then move on to the Low Fare Calendar.
- Thirdly, you have to enter yours from and to your destination cities.
- Now select your preferable travel dates.
- After this, you can edit the no. of passengers.
- If you want to filter your search for round trip, one-way or multi-city trips, you can select the option from the “Search fields.”
- Then you will see two calendars on your screen.
- The first will show you the Departure month deals and the second with returning month deals.
2. Alternate Way
- Firstly, open the Southwest homepage.
- Then enter your travel cities.
- You will get the option according to your search.
- Then, on the right side of the date tab, you will get a green tab called the Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar.
- It will bring you the same display of two calendars, showing the best deals on your wishful travel dates.
- Click on the finalized start and return dates.
- Finally, you can continue with your search.
- Then all your flying options will be shown with the prices and different timings.
- Although, you can put a filter on your search result and ease your booking experience.
- Also, you will find the different flying options depending on the travel cabin.
- Select the flight which you feel is best and most affordable.
- If you are not satisfied with the prices or waiting for your salary day, you may select the save this flight for later.
Cheapest Days to Book Cheap Flight Tickets with Southwest Airlines as Per Calendar
As per southwest airlines you can book low fare ticket deals on, Tuesday, Wednesday, and also Saturday. These are the three days when you can get the opportunity to book southwest flight tickets at a very low cost.
Low Fare On-Going Deals
|Deals On||Current Deals||Terms & Conditions|
|Rental Cars||Earn up to 2400 points and save up to 30% on your rental cars.||Valid till 31st Jan 2023.Applicable on daily, weekend, and weekly Budget cars.|
|Hotels||Save up to 15% on your hotel booking from the Southwest official website.||Valid from 4th April-30th September.|
Related – Southwest Airlines Name Change Policy
- Firstly, passengers will find the cheapest Southwest flights available on their preferred dates.
- Secondly, the Southwest Airlines low fare Calendar is used to find travel deals in specific areas.
- Thirdly, passengers can also contact Southwest Airlines customer care for more information about low-fare availability.
- In addition, passengers get special offers that are tailored to the vacation itinerary they want to follow.
- Moreover, low-cost domestic and international flights can be found using Southwest Airlines low-fare finder.
- Furthermore, travelers can benefit from this low-fare calendar service regardless of their status.
Related – Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
Southwest One-Way Cheap Flights Deals
- Albany, Ny to Albuquerque, NM one-way starting at – $191
- Albany, NY to Amarillo, TX one-way starting at – $196
- Albany, NY to Atlanta, GA one-way starting at – $146
- Albany, NY to Austin, one-way starting at -$191
- Albany, NY to Baltimore/Washington, MD one-way starting at – $88
- Albany, NY to Birmingham, AL one-way starting at- $146
Few Tips for You
- Kindly check deals first on Southwest Airlines low fare calendar rather than on other sites.
- You may earn more points by purchasing from Southwest traveling, dining, and shopping partners.
- In addition, you should use Southwest credit cards or Chase cards to earn maximum travel points.
Southwest prices won’t ever appear in that frame of mind on other OTA websites. So, you should visit the Southwest official site to get the best deals on your flights.
The Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar is the most pocket-friendly method to get the cheapest trips.
However, you can make changes or even cancel your outing as long as 10 minutes before the flight’s departure. That too without any change or cancellation charges.
Related – Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
As per Southwest Airlines Low fare calendar, Tuesday’s are the cheapest day of the week to fly with Southwest Airlines. However, you can even fly at affordable rates on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
No. Southwest was earlier celebrating its 50 years of providing services; therefore, they were giving a 50% off.
With Southwest Airlines low fares, flights indicate cheap flights.
Southwest Airlines low fare calendar provides a one-way trip to West Palm Beach and Cleveland, between Orlando and Detroit, Tampa Ray and Chicago Midway, for just $59.