Last updated on November 2nd, 2023 at 05:34 am
There are several reasons that can lead to Easyjet canceling your flight, from security alerts to poor weather. However, you still have to travel; thus, rebooking your flight is the only option. Read this blog to learn everything there is to know about Rebook Cancelled Flight EasyJet Airlines.
What are the Options Available to Passengers to Rebook Cancelled easyJet Flights?
To begin, travelers should monitor their Easyjet flight status via their Flight Tracker, which is also accessible via their mobile app. If your flight is more than two days away, easyJet requires you to sign in with your booking reference, last name, or account details. Whenever EasyJet Airlines cancels a flight, it will rebook you at no additional cost on the next available flight. However, depending on the reason for your flight’s cancellation, finding seats on a new flight may be difficult, and there may be delays in your arrival time. Therefore, travelers must decide whether the timing works with their plans or if they need to request a refund.
Policy – Rebook canceled easyJet Flight
Suppose there is a flight cancellation by EasyJet Airlines. If this is the case, you can quickly and easily request several options via Manage Bookings on the official website or the EasyJet App. You can rebook canceled flights by EasyJet Airlines.
- Switch to another flight for free. You can look up and modify easyJet flights using Manage Bookings. When making changes online, you can choose a different departure or arrival airport within the same nation.
- Select a voucher for the total amount of your reservation. Then, when you’re ready to fly, you can use the voucher to book travel anywhere on the network for 12 months from the date of issue. Through Manage Bookings, you can ask for the voucher on your own.
- Make a refund request. You are eligible for a refund for the total amount of your booking. In addition, you will get refunds in the same account with which you made the booking. We process refund requests within 7 days, but the funds may take a few extra days to reach your bank account. You can check the status of your online refund request here after you’ve submitted it.
For information on your entitlements, please visit our notice of rights page.
If you booked with a tour operator or travel agent, they would be able to assist you with your travel arrangements. You can also manage your easyJet flights directly through Manage Bookings. Please contact the Customer Services Team if your agent cannot help you. Remember to notify your tour operator or travel agent of any changes.
Benefits by easyJet in case of canceled flights
- If there is a flight cancellation by EasyJet Airlines, they will provide you with a hotel room for the night if you require one.
- If you are eligible, you can request a room on the app or Manage Bookings after transferring onto a new flight.
- Please contact the Customer Services Team if you require a wheelchair-accessible room, and they will gladly book you a room that meets your needs.
- Ground Crew can assist you at the airport and cannot connect to the internet.
- They make every effort to accommodate customers for the night.
- That isn’t always possible in times of widespread disruption, so we may ask you to find your own lodging.
- In this case, we recommend looking for three-star or equivalent accommodations such as IBIS, Holiday Inn, Hotel Formula 1, and Premier Inn.
- Keeping your VAT invoice will allow you to claim your expenses.
Alternative transport to my final destination
- If there is a flight cancellation by EasyJet Airlines, they will try to rebook you to your final destination within 24 hours of your original flight time.
- The airlines have a Flight Tracker and a Manage Bookings section where you can check out available flights and transfers.
- If no EasyJet flights are available within 24 hours, you can transfer to another airline, take a train or bus, or rent a car.
- The alternative mode of transportation must be comparable to your destination (e.g., economy or standard fare), and you will be able to claim reasonable transportation costs.
- Please make sure that you obtain an itemized receipt.
- Furthermore, please see the expenses page for more information on how to claim back expenses or for additional assistance. You can also get in touch.
Terms & Conditions – easyJet Flight Cancellation
If EasyJet Airlines cancels a flight, you can rebook the canceled flight EasyJet Airlines. You also might be eligible for the rights mentioned in sections 2 and 3. In addition, you might also qualify for compensation under Section 1 of this notice, BUT ONLY in the following circumstances:
- Any cancellations are disclosed at least two weeks before the scheduled departure time.
- Approximately two weeks to seven days before departure, you will receive notification of cancellations. By rerouting, you can arrive at your destination no later than four hours after the scheduled departure time and leave no earlier than two hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Any cancellations made within seven days of departure will be notified to you. Reroute is possible, allowing you to leave no sooner than one hour before your scheduled departure time and arrive no later than two hours after it.
- The cancellation is the result of extraordinary circumstances, including (but not limited to) air traffic control, civil unrest, security alerts, strike action, terrorist alerts, weather, and unexpected flight safety flaws, which could not have been avoided even with the taking of all reasonable precautions.
In addition, there is a chance that bad weather or technical difficulties will cause passenger flight cancelations. Passengers who encounter this issue must be aware of the cancellation policy.
- Within 24 hours of the initial flight, the passenger will be provided accommodations on the substitute flight.
- The passenger will also receive a voucher that may be used toward future purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
EasyJet Plus cardholders and those with FLEXI fares can change their flights free. You need to show your easyJet Plus card to use easyJet Plus.
On the other hand, if the airline cancels your flight for any unforeseeable reason, then you may have to rebook it. In order to learn how to do that, read our blog “Rebook Cancelled Flight EasyJet Airlines” above.
There will be a charge for the fare difference. You will have to pay a change fee depending on when you modify.
The Customer Services Team is happy to help you if you are unable to attend due to a serious illness or a close family bereavement. Their team may offer you a fee waiver or a flight voucher. Passengers can use it to offset the cost of a later flight.
By clicking the “Choose a voucher” button online, you will then be prompted to log in to your online account. You can apply for the voucher. You should receive your vouchers via email in three to four working days. But be aware that they will arrive as two separate vouchers that cannot be applied to the same online reservation.
Also check: Rebook Cancelled Flight Delta Airlines