Last updated on October 18th, 2023 at 07:15 am
Is there a change in your plan? Instead of cancellations, rebook your flight using the JetBlue rebooking option, as no one wants to waste their hard-earned money.
So, if you don’t know the guidelines and methods for rebooking, this blog will give you all the essential information.
What Are the Multiple Procedures for JetBlue Rebooking?
JetBlue offers multiple methods for rebooking flight tickets. Because it is not convenient for everyone to make changes using a single process, therefore, carefully read the methods below to rebook your flight.
JetBlue Rebooking Using Airline’s Official Website
- First, you must reach the airline’s official site.
- Then, search for the JetBlue Airways Manage Booking option.
- Afterward, enter your personal information, like your last name and flight confirmation code.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab to retrieve your bookings.
- Now, the list of your bookings will appear on the screen.
- Select from your existing booking to make your desired changes.
- Press Continue to confirm the changes.
- Make the payment, if required.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation or a new e-ticket on your registered email ID or mobile number.
JetBlue Rebooking Using Offline Methods
Customers of JetBlue who aren’t able to make changes to their reservations online can make modifications using the offline procedures.
Therefore, given below are the methods that need to be followed by the passenger to make changes using the offline mode.
Rebooking Taking Customer Assistance
- Firstly, you must visit the airline’s official site.
- Then, scroll down the home screen and search for the ‘Contact US’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Contact US’ tab.
- Then, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and click on the contact number to get customer assistance.
- Afterward, carefully listen to the automated call to connect with the customer support executive.
- Then, tell your query in detail.
- After that, the customer support executive will ask for your details to retrieve your existing booking.
- Now, the executive will rebook your flight as per your preference.
- Confirm the desired changes to complete the process.
- Make the payment if required.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation or new e-ticket on your registered contact number or email id.
At the Airport Desk
Passengers who cannot rebook using the airline’s official site or customer support can also make desired changes at the airport desk. For that, the flyer has to visit the nearest airport.
After that, the passenger can contact the ticket counter agent to rebook himself on the next available flight. Meanwhile, the agent will make the modifications as per your preference. Then, make the payment if required. At last, you will receive the new ticket from the ticket counter agent.
JetBlue Rebooking Policy
Want to rebook your JetBlue flight, but are you not aware of the policies JetBlue offers its customers under rebooking? Do Not Fret! Read the guidelines given below before starting the rebooking process.
- Passengers traveling with JetBlue can make changes to the reservation within 24 hours of booking without paying any fee.
- If a passenger rebooks their flight after 24 hours of booking, they have to pay a charge of $75 to $100 as a flight rebooking fee.
- Customer flying with the Blue flexible ticket doesn’t have to pay any cancelation or rescheduling fee.
- A passenger traveling with the Blue basic ticket is not allowed to make any modifications or cancelations to the reservation.
- Suppose a passenger faces an emergency like a sudden demise or injury in the family. In that case, the passenger can contact customer support to rebook or cancel the flight to get a full refund.
- Passengers can rebook themselves by using the travel credits of the canceled flight.
- In the case of rebooking, if the price of the new flight is higher than the original ticket type. Then, the airline will ask you to pay the remaining amount.
What Are the Reasons for JetBlue Rebooking?
JetBlue offers to rebook the ticket under a few circumstances, which the passengers need to qualify before making any changes to the reservation.
Therefore, mentioned below are the reasons which play an essential role in JetBlue rebooking.
- In case of a sudden change in the passenger, travel plans lead to the cancelation or rebooking of the traveler’s ticket.
- In case of airline cancels your ticket and rebooks you on the other alternative flight available.
- If you have missed your connecting flight due to the airline’s fault, you can either ask the airline to rebook you on the next available flight or rebook yourself using the manage booking option by not paying for any missed flight fee.
JetBlue Cancelation Policy
- The airline will not charge any fee if a passenger makes a booking seven days before the flight takes off and cancels within 24 hours of making a reservation.
- Passengers must pay a cancelation charge if a cancelation is made after 24 hours of booking.
- Passenger traveling with Blue, Blue Extra, Blue Plus, & Mint ticket type doesn’t have to pay any cancelation charges if cancelation is made a day before the scheduled departure.
- Passengers traveling using the award tickets will get a refund in the form of True Blue credits in the True Blue account.
JetBlue Refund Policy
- Passengers who cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking will get a full refund.
- In the case of a partially used ticket, the passenger can claim a refund for the unused part of the ticket.
- In case of a missed flight, the passenger can claim a refund, and the airline will refund in the form of a travel credit voucher after deducting the fees.
- Passengers traveling with refundable tickets can cancel the ticket any time before the scheduled departure and request a refund from the airline.
- Passengers traveling with nonrefundable tickets can also request a refund and cancel the ticket by paying the cancelation charges.
According to JetBlue, passengers can change their flight time 60 minutes before the scheduled departure by paying the change flight time fee and fare differences if applicable.
As noted above, if the airline cancels the flight, then the airline will rebook you on the next available flight by not charging any extra fees or fare difference from the passenger.
JetBlue reimburses its customer for cancelled flights by compensating them by offering them accommodation or a full refund in case a passenger requests a refund.
Passengers can rebook their flight using the multiple procedures which are mentioned below:
- Using the airline’s official website.
- Via customer support.
- At the airport desk.