Are you searching for information on using the JetBlue Airways Manage Booking option? If so! Then you are at the right place. JetBlue allows its passengers to manage their bookings online anytime they want effortlessly. Jetblue Airlines has significant benefits, from cheap airfares to additional facilities. So don’t hesitate to proceed with managing your JetBlue Airways bookings. Book a convenient flight for future travel. Grab the full support from reserving to canceling your flight. In addition, if you want help with your reservation, please contact the JetBlue customer support number.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- Firstly, Jetblue Airways Manage Booking Services.
- Secondly, Jetblue Airways Manage Booking procedure.
- Then, all the services in detail.
- In the end, some FAQs.
What Are The Various Jetblue Airways Manage Booking Services?
JetBlue Airlines has launched an app for its customers to view flights, online check-ins, and travel itineraries under the JetBlue Manage My Booking tab. You can find this app on both the Apple Store and Playstore. It will make it easier for passengers to reserve seats on flights and receive a boarding pass.
However, sometimes it becomes necessary to change flight details due to unavoidable situations. Also, changing your itinerary, making cancellations, and rebooking the high-cost tickets is a hectic process, but JetBlue flyers do not need to be stressed. The Jetblue Airways Manage Bookingtab will solve all problems. Go to your home page and click the Find Bookings tab to manage your bookings online bookings.
JetBlue Airways Manage Bookingassist passengers in selecting seats and modifying their tickets. You can find more by seeing the booking and itinerary details or adding special services. JetBlue Airways Manage Booking consists of a few features given below.
- Online check-in and downloading boarding pass
- Preselect Your seat
- Select your food
- Get booking details
- Change or cancel a flight
- Add extra baggage
- Add services to your trip
Jetblue Airways Manage Booking Procedure
Go to the homepage of the Jetblue official site, search for flights of your preferred destination and date, get all booking details, compare fares, choose the best deal, and choose one flight. You can manage your flight bookings online without compromising your comfort.
This section describes how to manage your bookings online.
- Firstly, visit the official website, i.e., jetblue.com, and log in.
- Now, fill out your details like your surname and booking reference code (confirmation code) in the available field.
- After you give all the details, you will get access to the flight that needs to be changed.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button and all the options will appear on your screen (ticket date, time, or destination, origin, cancellation, adding baggage, changes on ticket, etc.).
- If eligible to change your ticket, modify your fare as needed, and after that, make the payment online using the card.
- Finally, the airline will send a confirmation email once you’ve paid successfully for your changes.
You can check-in for your flights at least 24 hours before departure at jetblue.com, the JetBlue app. You may add checked baggage, change your seat, or buy more seat space during this process.
Moreover, passengers on international flights must check in 60 minutes before departure. Otherwise, the airline will deny you boarding. In addition, if the mobile app or online check-in is not available, passengers need to check-in at the ticket counter or airport kiosk.
However, you cannot check-in at the kiosk 30 minutes or less before the departure time. Therefore, passengers flying from and to Cuba only need to check-in at the airline ticket counter.
Preselect your seat
JetBlue Airlines allows passengers to choose their preferred seat before the flight’s scheduled departure. In addition, passengers can choose their seats when booking their tickets or until check-in.
How to Select Your Seats in Advance?
- First, passengers must visit JetBlue Airlines’ official website and select a seat online.
- Then click on Manage or Check-In from the My Trips section of the website and choose your seat. When selecting a paid seat, passengers must pay a seat selection fee.
- Once the procedure is complete, your seat number will be printed on your boarding pass. If you want seat upgradation, you can also upgrade for a small additional fee.
- Furthermore, the airline will send the updated seat selection information to your email.
Moreover, if you need to make further changes, go to “JetBlue Airways Manage Booking.”
In addition to the accessible seats, you must be glad to learn that this option is available until check-in. Every passenger can opt or change flights until check-in online is complete. So don’t worry.
Add Extra Baggage
What will you do if your ticket does not include luggage? Worry not! You can still add checked baggage to your tickets any time before boarding your flight. First, use the Manage my booking option to add extra bags to your tickets on the official website of JetBlue. Then, simply visit the additional tab and add baggage by paying the excess baggage cost before departing.
Change Your flight
Because of services getting digital, itinerary changes have become an easy task. However, you must know everything about the Flight Change Policy before seeing the changes. It only helps you avoid last-minute crises. In addition, passengers can change flights anytime. All you need to do is visit Manage Bookings. Scroll to read the modified policy quickly. Then make changes to your flight & enjoy a stress-free journey.
How to Change Your JetBlue Flight?
The flight change policy applies to all the passengers of JetBlue. You can also change your reservation at any time before your departure. In addition, additional charges may apply according to the type of reservation. However, a minimum change fee will apply. This charge is also offset against the charge type.
- To change your flight on JetBlue, please visit the official website first.
- Conversely, there will be no charges for change if there is a change within 24 hours of purchasing the tickets. However, if you exceed 24 hours, you must pay an extra cost.
- Next, log in to the official website with your email and password. You also need to visit the Manage booking section to modify your flight.
- Find the best available flight for you. Then, you can carry it over or postpone it.
- Once you have selected a new date, make the required payments. Also, it cannot be changed 1 hour before scheduled departure. However, you can change it at any time in advance.
Passengers can change flights through the JetBlue Airways Manage Booking tab. This feature is enabled on Airlines’ official site.
Name Change Policy
- JetBlue tries its best to offer travelers comfort and convenience throughout their trip. If you want to modify or change your PNR, it’s easy.
- JetBlue allows passengers to make the required name changes by following the rules & regulations.
- Find everything at a glance, whatever the problem. Then, simply visit the JetBlue Airways Manage Booking tab and manage your whole itinerary.
Check the Status of Your Itinerary
Are you flying on an international trip? Sometimes you may have to wait at the airport for more than 3-4 hours because you do not have prior information. Whether you book a connecting flight or direct flight, you can easily track your flight status through the JetBlue Airways manage booking option. Visit the official website and login into your account, and check the flight’s status anytime you want.
- Suppose JetBlue Airlines cancels a reservation for any reason. In that case, you may use the manage booking tab of Jetblue without paying or increasing your fare or by calling the customer service phone number. You can ask the airline to rebook you a flight.
- In addition, please provide the airline’s customer service agent with your booking information, including flight number, travel date, confirmation number, name, and contact information.
- Furthermore, assume that JetBlue may rebook you on another flight after the initial flight is canceled.
- Later, when passengers confirm their flight bookings via the mobile app or on the website, they may have noticed their new itinerary.
How to Reschedule Your Ticket?
Here are some steps if you want to reschedule your flight is:
- Firstly, go to the official website JetsBlue on your browser.
- Afterward, locate the Manage my booking tab.
- Later, fill out the booking reference number and last name to get the Jetblue e-ticket you purchased.
- Then, discover the reserved tickets list and make the necessary changes.
- Finally, reschedule your ticket before it expires.
- As per Jetblue airline policy, flyers can change their travel dates anytime before the expiry of a flight ticket’s validity.
- At the same time, you can reroute or rebook your ticket for your journey without paying any charges or taxes ( such as additional charges).
- Also, if the flyer is flying on a partner airline, this change will affect all the passengers after rebooking tickets or rescheduling.
- This rescheduling policy makes sure passengers can quickly reschedule or modify their tickets.
- Please visit JetBlue’s official website if you wish to change or cancel your ticket. You should also know about the cancellation policy to facilitate your decision-making.
- If the cancellation is successful, the passenger will get a confirmation code for cancellation.
- To initiate a cancellation, passengers must review JetBlue’s official website for extra information regarding cancellation and JetBlue’s cancellation policy.
- Furthermore, if you have any queries about your reservation, you can talk to your customer service team.
- JetBlue Airlines offers refunds on a fare basis.
- If your ticket comes under the refundable category, the passenger can cancel their ticket whenever they want before departure and is entitled to a full refund. Passengers will be refunded using the original payment method to purchase the ticket.
- If your ticket comes under the non-refundable category and you cancel your reservation, the passenger will be refunded in vouchers. However, you will get a refund after deductions of the cancellation charges from the value of your original ticket.
- You are also entitled to a full refund if you cancel your flight reservation within the first 24 hours of booking your ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
Continue with your seat selection process and select your preferred seats, including the excess seats, from your travel itinerary’s available seat map for your flight. Want to have some physical distance? You can select available seats in front of you, next to you, or behind you.
No, JetBlue doesn’t overbook its tickets intentionally. However, there are rare chances when the seat is unavailable on the booked flight.
If you booked your tickets using the travel certificate/JetBlue Vouchers in the payment form, you could not cancel or change your bookings online. However, you can check your eligibility through the JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking tab.