Changes are unavoidable, and one can need them anytime and anywhere. And the airline has made it hassle-free for the passengers to make alterations in their reservations online using the Manage Booking option. But have you ever thought about who can be your perfect travel partner? If not, then you are in the right place to know that Jet2 Airlines is one of the best travel partners. It helps its passengers in many ways, like providing low-cost airfare and other additional services. Every airline has a different method of using the Manage Booking option. And if you don’t know its procedure, this informative blog is for you. In this blog, one can learn about the benefits of Jet2 Manage Booking and how he can profess them.
Benefits Of Using Jet 2 Manage Booking
The Jet2 Manage Booking comes with various amenities and benefits for its passenger. Thus, the list is given below.
- Economical: It seems a practical choice for passengers as the feature can be used easily online and saves money.
- Accessible: Passengers find this feature user-friendly for managing reservations. Therefore, it has an easy-going procedure.
- Efficient: It saves time for the customers as it helps them to save time from standing at the reservation or check-in counters while making any changes.
- Convenient: This feature made the bookings hassle-free for the passengers. Thus, one can access everything according to their convenience.
How to make changes using Jet2 Manage Booking Tool?
If you want to make changes to your reservations, use Jet2 Manage Booking. Follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly, visit the official site of Jet2.
- Secondly, on the homepage, search for the tab ‘Manage My Booking.’
- Then, click on the tab and log in using your credentials to get the booking details.
- Afterward, the passenger has to fill in the required details such as booking reference no, last name, and departure date. Press continue.
- Now, a new screen will pop up, and you will see the options through which you can manage your booking. For example, Flight cancelation/change, missed flights, seat upgrades, and many more.
- After this passenger has to follow the given instructions on the screen to complete the Manage Booking process.
- Lastly, after confirming passenger will receive a confirmation on his registered email or contact no.
What Are The Services Provided By Jet2 Manage Booking?
The airline comes with many benefits one can take using the Manage Booking option. Passengers can find the opportunity to make changes to the reservation using the ‘Manage Booking’ tab on the airline’s official site. Thus, to know more about the features, read the descriptions below:
- Mobile/ Online Check-in
Passengers can make an online check-in anytime before their scheduled departure from 28 days to 6 hours. They only have to take the boarding pass’s printout or download them to their devices.
However, the airlines don’t allow passengers to online check in from Turkey. But, they can complete the process & can get their pre-distributed seats. Thus, the passenger has to visit the airport desk to collect their boarding passes before the security check-in.
- On Board Services
Passengers can pre-book their in-flight hot or cold meals while making the reservation or after also using the Manage Booking option. In addition, the airline offers a variety of main meals for its passenger, including vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free meals.
- Delays & Disruptions
If the passenger faces a delay in departure of around 5 hours, then he can make cancellations or can receive a full refund for the delayed flight. In case the airline cancels the flight, in that case, the passenger has the option to receive the full refund or can ask the airline to re-book their flight.
The airline provides refreshments at no cost during the delays in the extended flight. It also includes compensation within the given flight lengths which are less than 1500 km; the compensation will be for 2 hours, within 1500 to 3500 km, compensation will be for 3 hours, and so on.
Therefore, the passenger will also get accommodation if the flight gets delayed overnight.
- On Board Lost property
If a passenger loses his/her belongings while on a flight, they need to get in touch with the airline. For that, passengers can find the number on the official site of the airlines. Thus, the Passenger has to mention the details of the departure and arrival airport.
- Missed Flights
In case of missed flights, the airlines don’t offer any refunds to its passenger. However, passengers can apply for an Air Passenger Duty Refund by writing to them, but it has a fee of $25. Thus, flyers can get the statement of non-travel at Manage Booking. At the same time, passengers can claim for insurance by filling out the Insurance Verification Form.
- Seat Selection
Passengers can choose their choice of seats at the time of making a reservation. They can pre-select them using the Manage Booking option after making the reservation. Thus, the prices of the seat selection vary on the route and location.
Passengers who don’t select their seats will be allotted random seats at check-in time. Thus, if a flyer wants changes in his booked seat, then he has to pay some relevant fee for changes.
Jet2 Manage Booking Policies
The airlines offer its customer to make changes in their flights according to their convenience. As mentioned above, passengers can use the above-given procedure to change their flight itinerary.
Thus, before making any changes, one should know the terms and conditions.
Passengers can read them below:
- Passengers can change their flight tickets within 24 hours of booking at no cost.
- If the passenger changes the ticket after 24 hours of booking, he has to pay a specific fee for the change.
- The airlines offer their flyers with the same day change but before 4 hours from the scheduled departure. Thus, they can make changes by visiting the airport ticket counter only.
- Passengers making any changes in the reservations via call support have to pay the fee.
- Passengers have to pay approximately $75-$400 for flight change on an international flight, which varies on the domestic flight.
The airlines offer their passenger date change at a minimal cost. Thus, they charge around $35 per person per flight on the date change. At the same time, the date change will lead them to pay the difference in fare if required.
Are you a passenger who has made an error in your name while making a reservation and now needs to change it on your ticket? Unfortunately, it happens to every other person and can get changed quickly.
Thus, passengers should be aware of the policies given below:
- Passengers can make minor corrections to their names at no cost. In addition, they are allowed to change 3 letters in their first, middle, or last name using Manage Booking.
- The airline charges $35 for every single name change as a change fee.
- If a passenger wants to make additional changes to their names, like changes due to marriage or divorce. At that time, the flyer has to pay the change cost and the difference in fare between the original fare and the fare on which he is changing the name.
- In case of additional name changes, if a passenger’s new tickets fare decreases from the originally booked tickets. Then, in that case, the passenger will not get any refunds.
- Passengers who want to change their complete name because of their marriage or divorce have to submit the legal documents authorized by the court. Thus, the name change cost will be applicable.
- The airline allows its passenger to carry three checked bags of up to 22 kg per passenger.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry single-hold bags of more than 32kgs.
- If the weight of the checked-in luggage exceeds the given limits, the passenger has to pay $13 per kg as an additional luggage cost.
- Passengers can also pre-book their extra checked-in luggage at the reservation time by paying less. Whereas the amount also varies on to the destination of the flyer.
- If a passenger wants to take extra luggage or equipment on the day of departure, he has to pay $45 extra per item and any required excess luggage fees.
- The airlines offer their passengers 24 hours cancelation with a full refund.
- In the case of a refundable ticket, passengers can cancel the ticket and will get a full refund.
- Passengers can make cancelations before 7 days of scheduled departure.
- If the passenger has an airline membership, then he can make cancelations before 3 hours of scheduled departure. Thus, he doesn’t have to pay any cancelation charges.
- The passenger has to pay the cancellation fee, which is around $120 to $150 per passenger per flight.
- The airline provides a complete refund if the passenger has made the booking under refundable terms & conditions, which is the passenger doesn’t have to pay any cancellation charges.
- The refund for a non-refundable booking will be done within 28 days of its original mode of payment.
- If the passenger gets the credit note in the form of a refund, then he can use the credit note only on a single booking.
- Suppose the fare of the reservation is higher than the amount of the credit note. In that case, the passenger can pay the difference in fare using another method.
- If the fare of the reservation is lesser than the amount of the credit note, then the passenger will be refunded with the remaining amount through its original mode of payment.
- The credit note is untransferable and cannot be resold. Airlines can cancel the booking if someone else rather than the recipient uses the credit note.
Frequently Asked Questions
As noted above, the airline provides passengers with online or mobile check-in. In addition, they can make check-in 28 days to 6 hours before the scheduled departure using the Jet2 Manage Booking option.
Flyers can find the booking id or reference no on their e-ticket on the confirmation mail they receive from the airlines after booking.
As per airlines' policy, passengers can carry one piece of hand luggage at no cost. But it shouldn’t weigh more than 10kg per passenger with the dimensions of 56x45x25cms.
If a flyer cancels his flight within a given time by the airline, then he will be charged $120 to $150 as a cancellation charge.