Last updated on September 19th, 2023 at 10:03 am
Are you a flexible traveler of Allegiant Airlines? And want to change your flight without paying any charges? Then you must know ‘How to change Allegiant flights with Trip Flex.’ The flight change policy of Allegiant Airlines is different for with and without Trip Flex ticket holders. So, before adding this feature to your itinerary, you must know this feature. And read the blog till the end to know more about this feature. By the end of this blog, all your queries will be resolved.
What Does Trip Flex Mean?
Trip Flex allows the passenger to change their itinerary only once. Also, they can even postpone their trip without paying any change or cancellation fee. With Trip Flex, travelers can make changes without any stress of paying any charge or penalty.
Here are some of the features of Trip Flex which will help you to know more about Trip Flex:
- With Trip Flex, travelers can make changes once in the date, destination, and flight without paying any extra fee.
- However, it’s your responsibility if the price of the airfare, rental cars, hotel rooms, or any other travel itinerary changes.
- Moreover, the change fee for airline booking will be waived.
- Travelers can make modifications to their itinerary once, up to 1 hour before the departure of their flight.
- Once the one-time cancellation or change is allowed, your itinerary will become non-refundable.
- Allegiant Air allows passengers to cancel their flight and they’ll get a full refund up to 24 hours after their original purchase. However, the condition for the full refund is that you must haven’t made any changes or modifications to your itinerary.
- The flight ticket booking fees and carriage charges are non-refundable with or without Trip Flex.
Allegiant Flight Change With Trip Flex
- If you want to get the ultimate flexibility while making changes in your itinerary then you must book an Allegiant flight ticket with Trip Flex.
- As per the flight change policy, with Trip Flex passengers can cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking their flight for a full refund.
- You don’t have to pay any Allegiant change fee if you have an Allegiant Airlines ticket with Trip Flex.
- As per Allegiant Air policy, travelers can only make changes to their reservations for one time. If you make any alterations to your booking then you need to pay the specific charges for it and it will be counted as without Trip Flex.
- If a traveler cancels Trip Flex online, then a non-transferable and non-refundable credit voucher will be issued to them which they can use for future traveling with Allegiant Airlines.
Note- Passengers of Allegiant Flight can only buy the trip Flex travel protection at the time of booking their ticket not after booking their flight.
Allegiant Flight Change Without Trip Flex
Here are some of the necessary points that travelers must know about if they don’t have Trip Flex
- Travelers can still make changes to their flight up to seven days before the departure.
- Passengers can only make modifications to their flight if there is an availability of that particular portion of the flight.
- Also, you can make changes to your reservation only after paying the fee of $75.
- Moreover, passengers also need to pay the fare difference if the is more than the previous one.
How Much Is The Allegiant Airline Trip Flex?
Generally, flyers need to pay a fee of $75 per person for changing their flight itinerary. However, changing costs can be avoided by purchasing Trip Flex. Additionally, Allegiant change fee with the Trip Flex for Flight & Hotel packages is the same which is $29 to $43 per person.
If you cancel your booking without Trip Flex then, you’ll receive your credit after deducting the fee of $25 per passenger. Thus, you’ll get the final refund as a non-refundable credit good which you can use for future travel with Allegiant Airlines.
Note: The airline will not issue any credits for cancellations or no-shows made within 7 days of flight departure.
Can I Cancel My Allegiant Flight With Trip Flex?
Yes, you can cancel your flight if you have purchased your Allegiant flight ticket with Trip Flex and you’ll also get a refund for the ticket that you canceled. You can get a refund for your canceled ticket with Allegiant flight within 24 hours of making the reservation. In addition, to get the refund make sure you haven’t made any modifications in your Allegiant flight.
Is It Worth To Book a Flight With Trip Flex?
Yes, it is worth booking a flight with Trip Flex as it provides the facility to make modifications to the flight or cancel it without paying any additional fee. However, you need to pay the fee for purchasing Trip Flex travel protection, but the fee for changing and canceling a flight is more than the cost of Trip Flex, So, you can save some money by purchasing this feature from Allegiant Airlines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Trip Flex on Allegiant flights mean?
Trip Flex is an add-on feature that allows travelers to change or cancel their bookings who have a basic ticket for Allegiant Airlines. This feature also allows passengers to cancel or change their flight without paying any extra fee.
Does the Allegiant Airlines TripFlex feature allow you to cancel your flight?
Yes, the Trip Flex feature of Allegiant Airlines allows you to cancel your flight without paying any additional cancellation fee. Once you cancel your flight online, a non-transferable and non-refundable voucher will be given to you which can be used for future trips.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight on Allegiant without Trip Flex?
If you cancel your flight ticket without trip flex then you need to pay the fee of $25 per passenger. The remaining amount will be converted into non-refundable travel credit goods and will be transferred into your account.
How can I get a full refund after canceling my Allegiant flight with Trip Flex?
If you want to get a full refund after canceling your flight then make sure that you make your cancellation within 24 hours of your flight booking. Also, you must not make changes to your reservations as well.
How many times can I make modifications to my bookings with Trip Flex?
As per the rule, you can make changes to your bookings only at one time for free. However, if you still want to make some more changes then, you must pay the charges for that.
How much is the fee for making changes on a flight without Trip Flex?
If you don’t have the Trip Flex feature in your itinerary, you can still make changes or cancel the reservation. But for making changes you need to pay a fee that is $75 per person.
When can I add Trip Flex to my Allegiant Flight ticket?
The travelers of Allegiant Airlines can add the feature of Trip Flex to their reservations at the time of flight booking.
Are all the charges like ticket booking fee carriage charges refundable with Trip Flex?
No, all the fees and charges of flight ticket booking are non-refundable. Despite booking your ticket with Trip Flex or without it.
Will I get a refund for canceling my Allegiant flight in cash?
No, if you cancel your flight with Trip Flex, then you’ll receive a non-transferable and non-refundable voucher which can be used for future trips.
How late can I modify my bookings with Trip Flex?
Allegiant Airlines allows its passengers to make alterations in their bookings up to 1 hour before the departure of the flight if they have included the Trip Flex option in their bookings.
Can I change my Allegiant flight for free?
Yes, if you have the option of Trip Flex, you can change your flight up to 1 hour before the flight departs for free. However, without the Tripflex, you’ll have to pay the flight change fee of up to $75 per person each way.