Is your current Air France flight reservation not functioning for you? Make changes to your flight by visiting the Air France Manage Booking portal. Making changes to your reservation can cost you a small fee depending on the airline’s policy.
Thus, to learn more about the guidelines carefully read the blog given below.
What Is The Procedure For Using Air France Manage Booking Feature?
- First, you must visit the airline’s official site.
- Then, search for the ‘My bookings’ tab on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the tab.
- Now, enter your personal details in the given fields such as the last name, and booking reference number.
- Press on the search tab.
- Afterward, a list of your itinerary will be on the screen.
- Select your existing flight to modify your booking.
- Make your desired changes.
- Confirm the changes.
- Make the necessary payment via credit/debit cards or net banking.
- Lastly, you will receive a confirmation on your registered contact details or mail ID.
What Are The Multiple Benefits Air France Manage Booking Offers?
Air France manage booking provides its flyers with ample benefits which they can completely utilize while traveling with the airline. Therefore, a few of the benefits are given below
- Flight Status.
- Online Check-in.
- Add-on baggage or drop your luggage a day before the scheduled departure.
- Group Reservations.
- Seat Upgradation.
- Minor Assistance.
- Flight Change.
- Date/Name Change.
- Pet On Board.
- Special Assistance for Senio People or with reduced portability.
- Onboard Services.
- Add Extra Meals.
Air France Manage Booking Policies
Flight Change Policy
- Customers who make a reservation online or via a customer support agent can make changes free of cost within 24 hours of booking.
- Air France flight change can be made the same way in which a reservation is made.
- Passenger has to pay a flight change fee if they make changes after the risk-free window.
- In case of a flight change, if a passenger changes to a high price booking than the original booking then he has to pay the flight change fee and the difference in fare.
- If a passenger wants to make changes in one segment of the flight then the airline will charge the flight change fee for a single segment only not for the round trip.
- Air France allows its passenger with the name correction 24 hours before the scheduled departure at no cost.
- In case the passenger has multiple names and the name doesn’t match the passport or any government ID. In such cases, passengers can correct their name by paying a small amount of fee.
- In case of a legal name change, Air France needs supporting documents such as divorce papers, court orders, and marriage certificates.
- Under legal name change, Air France allows its passenger to change their name by submitting the above-mentioned documents by paying a minimal amount of fees.
- Air France doesn’t allow its passenger to transfer the ticket to another passenger’s name.
- If a passenger has made a reservation with partnered airlines then the passenger is eligible to correct his name 72 hours before the departure that too at no cost.
- The airline charges a fee between $20 to $50 as a name correction fee.
Seat Selection Policy
- Passengers can select their seats within 24 hours of booking at no cost.
- Air France offers its customer to select a seat for free of cost within business or La Premiere cabins.
- Passengers can select their seats at no cost 30 hours before the scheduled take-off in the economy and premium economy cabins.
- Air France offers a free seat selection two days before the scheduled take-off to passengers who are traveling with their families and kids.
- Air France allows its passengers to select a standard cabin seat for free of cost while traveling from Netherlands or France to the U.S., or Papette, Canada, and Mexico.
Related: Air France Seat Selection
- The airline allows carrying one personal item with dimensions of 40X30X15cms and carry-on baggage with a dimension of 55X35X25cms on board.
- Passengers are allowed to carry weight on board in total is 12kgs while traveling in the economy class.
- Passengers traveling in Premium economy or business class can carry weight on board up to 18kgs.
- As per Air France passengers can carry checked-on baggage according to their cabin class with a dimension of 158cms.
Below is the given table of checked-on baggage a flyer can carry as per their cabin class.
|Cabin Class||No. of Baggage & Weight|
|Economy||0 to 2 & 23kgs|
|Premium Economy||2 & 23kgs|
|Business||2 & 32kgs|
|La Premiere||3 & 32kgs|
- If a passenger is traveling being a member of flying blue or SkyTeam blue then he is allowed to carry one additional checked baggage at no cost. Therefore, the weight of the baggage completely depends on the cabin class in which he is traveling.
Air France offers its flyers to carry their pets with them wherever they travel. The only requirement which is needed to be fulfilled is that the pet should be at least 15 weeks old and vaccinated with all the necessary vaccines.
Pet On Board
After getting approval from the customer service passenger can carry their pet on board with a maximum weight of 8kgs including the cage of the pet.
The dimensions of the cage should not exceed the given measurements of 46X28X24cms. However, the cage of the pet should be with proper ventilation in which a pet can easily move or stand. Thus, the pet will be counted as an add-on carry-on baggage and the airline will charge a fee for the pet.
Air France allows its flyers with the checked-in pet facility. The weight of the pet should be between 8 to 75kgs including the weight of the cage. The pet will be counted as an additional checked-in bag and the airlines will incur extra charges for it.
For checked-in pets, passengers have to visit the airport 3 hours before the scheduled departure for the intercontinental flights. At the same time, passengers traveling within Europe or France have to visit the airport 2 hours and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
NOTE: Air France doesn’t allow snub-nosed pets that include bulldogs, Shih Tzu, pugs, and Persian cats on board or as checked-in pets because they are easily prone to breathing problems.
Air France Manage Booking Cancelation Policy
- In case of cancelation 24 hours before the scheduled departure, the passenger should have booked the ticket at least 7 days before the departure to avoid the cancelation charges.
- Air France doesn’t allow its frequent member to cancel their ticket within 24 hours policy.
- If a passenger has booked his/her ticket using the travel voucher credit is not covered under any cancelations.
- On cancelation of non-refundable tickets, passengers are eligible to claim future travel vouchers in return.
- On non-refundable tickets, flyers will be given a refund of the unused part of the ticket minus the cancelation cost.
- Air France future credit travel voucher valid for a year from the date of the issuance.
- Passengers with refundable tickets can cancel their international flight 4 hours before the scheduled departure. At the same time, passengers can their domestic flight 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- In case a passenger isn’t able to catch his/her flight will be considered a NO Show.
- Under the No Show policy, passengers can claim a refund after the flight’s departure minus the cancelation fee plus the show fee.
Air France doesn’t charge a cancelation fee on tickets canceled within 24 hours of booking whether refundable or non-refundable. At the same time, it charges a cancelation fee on the cancelations of non-refundable tickets. Therefore, before making any cancelation go through the cancelation charges mentioned below:
|Time||Online Cancelation||Phone Cancelation||Airport Cancelation|
|Within 24 hours||No Charges||No Charges||Not Permitted|
|After 24 hours||$200||$250||$200|
Air France Manage Booking Refund Policy
- As per Air France, tickets purchased 7 days before the scheduled departure or tickets canceled within 24 hours of booking are eligible for a full refund.
- The airline doesn’t allow refunds on basic economy cabin class under any condition.
- As per Air France policy if the reservation qualifies for cancelation then the customer can make a cancelation online or via the manage booking feature.
- If a passenger experiences any kind of disruptions in his flight then he can claim a refund from the airline.
- All cabin classes and trip types are eligible for a full refund.
- Air France provides its passenger refund in the form of travel vouchers or cash depending on the type of ticket purchased.
- Passengers will get refunds for credit cards within 7-8days. At the same time, refunds for debit cards or any other mode of payment will be given within 18-20 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
As noted above, passengers can change their Air France booking using Air France manage booking feature or via call.
Passengers can find their booking or reference number on the ticket or confirmation mail that they have received from the airlines. It is a 6-digit character number that flyers can find on their boarding pass too 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
According to Air France policies, passengers can check in online 30 hours before the scheduled departure to avoid all the chaos at the airport.
Therefore, they can also take a printout either immediately or later on using their mail address or contact information.
As mentioned above, Air France allows its passengers to travel with their fury baby on board. Therefore, the weight of the pet should not exceed 8kgs including the weight of the cage.
The dimensions of the cage to get fit in under the seat should be approximately 46X28X24cms and the pet should stand and can move properly in the cage.
Passengers can contact Air France customer service by following the given steps:
- Visit the official site of the airline.
- Then, search for the ‘contact us’ option.
- Click on the option.
- Afterward, click on the provided number to get connected on the call with customer service.
- At last, customer service will assist you with your query.